Saturday 24 October 2015

A Bit of Cake Solves All


Today I am a poorly soul.
 I hate being ill at the best of times but I swear it's worse when there's a whirlwind of a toddler flying around that you need to keep safe!

Naturally today we've been standing on chairs, throwing food all over the place and demanding in the cutest, 'how could I say no' way that mummy reads his books, when mummy has absolutely no voice to read them with. 
So I'm afraid there will be no crocheting or felting today. There will only be cake and warm lemon drinks.

I do have a couple of projects on the go though. 2 Xmas blankets, one felted sculpture and I'm currently turning my sister's wedding bunting that I made into a lovely crochet blanket for her and her hubby to snuggle under now that the weather's turning. 
It might be a fair trade for the scrummy chocolate brownie that she delivered this morning. Yum! 

These projects will have to wait a day or two though. I have absolutely no body power to create loveliness 
- plus I really don't want to be sneezing all over my sister's wedding bunting/blanket!!





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts