Friday 20 January 2012



Haha!
I just had to share this with you all!




Yep, that's Lewis at work, and oh look! He's made a new friend!

:D


Hehe

I hope you're all having lovely days!
It's the weekend tomorrow, and I just can't wait!
It's been utterly ages since I've had a weekend with nothing at all planned, so I'm going to lock myself away with mugs of tea, toast and my entire box set of Poirot DVDs.
And many many mountains of felt of course!

I'm thinking, time to finish off my bunny, make a few more mice and start on this new venture I've got bubbling away inside my brain.

Note to self:     Use sketch book this time! Don't just jump into the mountain of felt and hope for the best.
                        Plan and organise self!


Anyhoo, time to crack on I think!
Let's get Friday done shall we

:)


1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I can't wait to see what you made this weekend Rebecca!!!! (especially if it involves bunnies, you know how much I love them.)

    Brienna

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts