Tuesday 19 April 2011

Wow, Front Page!

There I was, pootling around in Etsy looking at all the wonderful things to buy, and what do I see... my Felt Ball Bangle on the front page in Coramantic's Treasury! :)



Thank you so much Coramantic, it's a gorgeous treasury!






I also received my Lava Rock Earrings from TheLaughingButterfly today!
Sooo lovely, they're already in my ears :)


So altogether, a rather awesome day... and it's only 1pm!
More mushroom making tonight I think, and I've got some rather interesting ideas for a new sculpture.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on making the front page - and well deserved as well: your felt critters are so cute and that's a great bangle too!

    I posted your Bunny Bag this morning so hopefully it will be with you by Thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is a really nice bracelet and definitely worthy of front page =)

    BTW, I took a look in your shop and the Needle Felted Brooch - Eating Toast is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled this made the front page - its a fab piece and really unusual but totally wearable. It really earned its place. I have to ask - how did you celebrate the Royal wedding ?? I enjoyed it at my mums as my other half is very cynical about the whole thing. We did a great job and I felt very proud. Hope you enjoyed the extra bank holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bangle is just perfect, I can understand why it made it to the front page! Congratulations and many front pages in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts