Wednesday 31 August 2011

After A Bank Holiday...

Arr, I do love Bank Holidays! They're like little gifts that the calendar passes to you every now and again!
:)

And this one was quite exciting!
Apart from the mountains of sleep that I caught up on, I spent Saturday making my little octopus (you'll get to meet him soon, don't worry).
Sunday, me, Lewis and my sister went to the Chilterns Craft Show to look at all of the lovely goodies!

I might have spent too much money on flavoured teas and jam, but it was totally worth it!






And of course that leaves us with the wonderful Bank Holiday Monday!
Yep, I slept through nearly most of it!

But I did make some sales this weekend too!
So I woke myself up to re-stock the rings that I'd sold.

I now have a new Red & White Polka Dot Ring and a new Pig Ring.





I've also got a new Halloween ring in my shop if you'd like to take a peak,






I hope all of you enjoyed your calendar gift bank holiday too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts