Tuesday 23 August 2011

Summer into Autumn

Has it really been that long since my last post?!
It has been rather hectic but, I've got to show you some of the things I've been up to!


Well, it all started off with Summer and what seems to be her last little weeks of sunny goodness.
Of course I was going to take advantage of this.
A little weekend trip to the New Forest to see some friends and a mini pic nick when I got home seemed the best way to enjoy the lovely weather.







It was just fields and fields of purple! It was beautiful! :)
And so relaxing! Have you ever been to a place where as soon as your feet hit the the ground and the fresh air whooshes through your lungs, you just melt into a relaxed bliss? 


 And then for a very long journey home, so I decided to crochet!
(I am still only learning, so it's only a little simple rectangle!)

That feels like ages ago now!
Autumn has pretty much waltzed in, and that means that Halloween is on it's way! And I have some new goodies to celebrate.




I love pumpkins!
My little pumpkin pair's in my shop now too, come along and have a look!


I hope you all have a lovely end of summer, and let's hope we get a few more rays of sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. It does feel very autumnal doesn't it, I keep wanting to knit scarves! Love your blog, the New Forest looks blissful! Last time I was there it was so damp and cold, it looks fabulous being there in sunshine, I can practically feel the heat oozing out of the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts