Wednesday 28 September 2011

Carnaby Shelf... take 2



Just a sneaky little peak at some of the goodies that I'm sending to Things British...









They're all packed up and ready to go.
There's so much bubble wrap in there I'm sure they'll have fun on the way.

It's take quite an oomf of will power to pack this little guy up.


But I've told him that he's going to have quite an adventure, and to not forget to write me a postcard!
:)



Eeeek, I have butterflies!


Don't forget to pop along and see us at

x


3 comments:

  1. Hope it goes really well- your pieces are lovely and shoul sell well. I can see why it was difficult to part with that cute little fellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carnaby Shelf looks like a really great project. Well done to you but your pieces are great and your characters really do have personality. Very pleased for you and Enjoy your success!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts