Monday 26 September 2011

Carnaby Shelf




It's all happening!

There are so many things happening at the moment, I'm quite surprised my head is still sat quite happily on my shoulders!
:)

It's all a mish mash of moving house, preparing a selection of work for sale at Things British through a collaboration of artists called Carnaby Shelf, and sorting out an article for the company I buy my fibres from.

Few!

But in the midst of all of this, I thought I would share with you a sneaky peak of what we're going to be selling in London.

Introducing...












It's all very exciting and we can't wait to get our work into Things British and start a whole new adventure in London!



Come along and have a look!
We'll be selling from the 1st October - 24th December 2011


And on top of everything else... Christmas is on it's way!
Eeek!





x

2 comments:

  1. The London venture is going to be great- your logo looks fantastic! And great timing for Christmas. Keep your head above water and it will all come to fruition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to start on my xmas merch asap! and i love that little bunny!!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts