Thursday 6 October 2011

Just A Quick One...



Just a quick note whilst I'm running around like a looney
- I'm moving house this weekend and I'm not even nearly pack!

Eeeeeek!

But I just couldn't resist showing you a little sneaky peak at a commission I'm making for a friend at work:



Hehe, I can't wait to finish her, but I'm afraid she's all packed ready to move now.
It won't be long though, and soon she'll be done and
I can show you all of her and the cute
little doggy that has inspired her!

Few, now to pack some more...





...after a cup of tea though I think
:)

5 comments:

  1. She is so lovely! Hope the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Rebecca! :) Good luck with the move

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, glad to know you via Wingham. Your needle works are cute and nice.
    Happy felting in the new house.

    Terrie from Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GODDDDDD!!! SO ADORABLE! Even cuter than the snowmen! Love, love <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts