Tuesday 22 November 2011

... I'm Back!



I'm sorry I've been away for a bit... I had a
BIRTHDAY!!





Hehe, sorry, I'm one of those people that gets stupidly excited and will annoy everyone around me, just to make sure that they know that it's my birthday!
:)

I've been enjoying lots of lovely birthday fun times at home and then off to Brighton for a little birthday get away with Lewis.

I had such a lovely time, and have lots of photos to show you when I get my camera to talk to my computer!
But I'm back now and felting more of this mysterious character who's legs seem to be causing such a stir!
:)

I hope you've all had a lovely couple of weeks and are getting yourselves all excited for Xmas!!

(I'm allowed to look forward to that now that my birthday's over!)



Ooo, but before I go!
I've had a bit of a re-vamp with my little logo character.
I sold the original one quite a long time ago, and as much as I love him, I feel that it's time for a new little face to bombard you with cuteness!


Please be kind, she's a little nervous,

Olivia!



You can see her on my Facebook Page
Twitter and on my Etsy Shop

:)

1 comment:

  1. your little bunny is sooo cute. I so want to have a go at needle felting!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts