Wednesday 2 November 2011

November...



I can't believe it's November!
It's actually November!
:)

Well, we all know what that means, "let's get ready for Xmas!"

But before I let you have a sneaky peak of what's going to be wondering into my shop later on tonight, you have to take a look at this!



They've opened today!
Woo!
And guess who's selling some work there...

Yep, we're now in Ossett!
Come along and see
:)


And just to tickle your curiosity a bit...



I'm sorry that I can't chat more today,
the felt is calling me and there are so many things to make.
(I've even started felting on my train journeys too and from work - and there have been a many a raised eyebrow from the other passengers!)
:)

I hope you all have a wonderful week, and start to get that little Xmasy tickling feeling in your toes!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! on the spot in the shop. wishing you lots of success with it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts