Wednesday 16 May 2012

A Happy Day!


:)

Eeeey
I can't help it today, I'm just oh so smiley.
I think I've caught the happy bug

:)


The train journey was pretty normal this morning, I made another Pheeple and finished off another little felt mouse.

(The Pheeples are loving all of these new mice to play with).

Breakfast at work started with a chocolate Bounty and a coffee, which has to be the best way to start the day, and then... the postman came.... !!!



Eeeeey! Just look at him!
I need to figure out what his name is, but I am so in love with him!
He came all the way from

kittypinkstars



and as soon as he poked his little fluffy head out of the lovely bag he came in, I just had to give him a massive squdge!
I've got a feeling I might have scared him a bit, but I introduced him to my little felt mice and gave him some choc cake, and he seems much more at home now.
He came with a little card too that said
"Today.. lets just have fun"

:)

and inspired by that, I've booked a week off holiday and plan to go on many adventures!

ahhh, he's just filled me with fluffy happiness!

Ooo, and I got such a wonderful collection of gorgeous stickers with my parcel too.
I can't wait to go crazy and decorate everything with them!







mmmm
good day


I hope you all had a lovely day too

x

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this made me feel so smiley!! <3

    So exited about your adventures!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I am so happy you love your new friend and stickers! And super happy he's inspired FUN FUN FUN!!!! Love and rainbows to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous soul you are! Love Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts