Tuesday 13 March 2012

Just Something...







Frank Turner
Photosynthesis

"Oh maturity's a wrapped up package deal so it seems
And ditching teenage fantasy means ditching all your dreams
All your friends and peers and family solemnly tell you you will
Have to grow up be an adult yeah be bored and unfulfilled
Oh when no ones yet explained to me exactly what's so great
About slaving 50 years away on something that you hate
Look I'm meekly shuffling down the path of mediocrity
Well if that's your road then take it but it's not the road for me
"




You know when something just really nags at you and will always sneak into your mind when you're not paying attention?







I love being reminded that there's so much more out there to do!
I've just gotta get off my butt and do it
;)




x





2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Yes, YES, YES!!

    Ooh, I feel so bouncy and crafty today... shame that I'm so tired and have company this evening, who knows what kind of creative storm I could have cooked up? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrw, thank you so much Jooles!
    I think I will do the same :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts