Wednesday 17 July 2013

Goodbye To A Friend


 
Yesterday I lost my dear friend,
Cat.
 
I don't like spreading sad news through my blog, but I feel like I need to mark her passing somehow.
And here is a personal place where I feel I can do this.
 
I know a lot of you out there are animal lovers, and know their unique characters and qualities, and know what it is to love someone so much, even though they're can't tell you that they love you back.
 
She was lovely. She played with me, she cuddled me, she got angry with me on her off days, she ran off with any unguarded piece of felt she could get her paws on and she was always there.
My heart broke a little yesterday.
 
She was my friend.
My little felting friend.
 
 
miss you

xxx
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear your news. It must be very sad for you. We share our lives with our animals and they become part of the family and a real presence in our homes. I'm sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely devastating! Sorry Rebecca not what you want to deal with ever.
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry
    Just be grateful you bought so much love and joy to each others lives
    hug
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bex, I'm so sorry!! Lots of loves to you and to Cat, stealing felt in Kitty Heaven :)

    x xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your kind words.
    You're all so lovely
    *hugs*
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts